Spring Application Deadline:
Fall Application Deadline:
Location: Burk Hall 239
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Closed 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
Phone: (415) 338-1653
Welcome to ELSIT—The Department of Equity, Leadership Studies, and Instructional Technologies. Choose from five Master of Arts degree programs, an Administrative Services Credential, and an Instructional Technologies Certificate program:
- Master of Arts in Equity and Social Justice
- Master of Arts in Educational Administration and Leadership
- Master of Arts in Instructional Technologies
- Master of Arts in Adult Education
- Master of Arts in Special Interest Area (an individualized MA program)
- Administrative Services Credential Tier 1
- Graduate Instructional Technologies Certificate in Training Systems Development
Be a part of a vibrant community of educators from the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Explore a core focus area that is meaningful to you—we offer courses in a wide variety of topics, ranging from equity and social justice to instructional design and online learning. We are dedicated to improving the lives of all students, and all of our classes reflect our commitment to addressing issues of race/racism, culture, language, ethnicity, ability, gender, sexual orientation, and gender identity as they impact the ways in which children and adults learn and ultimately participate in our society.
We welcome you to learn more about our programs.
Bayview District students’ efforts to address junk food consumption at their school last month resulted in a protest outside a local corner store, a healthier lunch menu at their school and a first place trophy...
Read the full article