SFSU’s Accelerated Educational Administration & Leadership Program
Dear Prospective Candidates:
Congratulations on your decision to pursue a degree in Educational Administration & Leadership and earn a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential* Here is why SFSU’s Spring 2023 Educational Administration Program is the best option to accommodate your academic goals and demanding work schedules:
- The program is designed with YOU in mind! All classes are hybrid/blended, with face-to-facemeetings scheduled every other Saturday while PK-12 schools are in session.
- As 2019, ALL educational administration candidates interested in Tier I credential are requiredto take and pass the California Administrator Performance Assessment/CalAPA (similar toEdTPA for teachers). Educational Administration & Leadership Program embeds CalAPAcompetencies in its coursework to support candidates as they prepare for CalAPA.
- This is a one year (12 months)/2.5-semesters program. The program commences at the startof the Spring’23 semester (January) and concludes at the end of the Fall’23 semester(December).
- The program offers considerable savings in tuition/fees (approximately $11,500 for the entireprogram based on the 2022-23 tuition schedule)!
- In addition to completing coursework for Tier I Preliminary Administrative ServicesCredential, you will also earn MA in Educational Administration & Leadership!
- Spring: EDAD 713: Administrative Processes; ISED 797: Seminar in EducationalResearch; EDAD 714: Practicum: Site Administration; EDAD 763: Law and Education
- Summer: EDAD 743: Educational Planning, Technology & Evaluation & EDAD 774: Change Processes and Education
- Fall: EDAD 723: School Administration; EDAD 753: Human Resource Administration; EDAD784: Special Education Administration; EDAD 733: Curricular Leadership for MulticulturalEducation; & EDAD 892: Internship/Educational Administration II
Download our flyer for virtual information session details!